Volunteer or Donate
To volunteer for any of our special events or for more information about how to donate to the Friends of Pine Community Parks please view our "Guide to Giving and Volunteering" (PDF).
Learn more about our Friends of Pine Community Parks.
Taste of Pine Fundraising Event
A special fundraising event! Read more on the Taste of Pine Event brochure (JPG). Join us for an evening of:
- 50 / 50 Raffle
- Basket Auctions
- Food Stations From Local Restaurants
- Silent Auction
- Wine From Narcisi Winery
- Aviva Brick Oven
- Dive Bar and Grille
- La Vite Ristorante
- Narcisi Winery
- The Pines Tavern
- Post Office Catering Group
- Zuppa's Delicatessen
- Can be purchased in person at the Pine Community Center
- Ticket Includes: Wine glass, limited wine pours and food samples. Must be 21 years of older.
- Tickets are Non-Refundable. Tickets will not be sold at the door.
- Checks Only: Made payable to Friends of Pine Community Parks.
- Advanced Tickets: (January 25 to February 22)
$35 Per Person or $70 Per Couple
- Tickets: (Purchased After February 22)
$40 Per Person or $75 Per Couple
Friends of Pine Community Parks Annual Golf Classic Sponsored by Wesbanco Bank
This fundraiser helps fulfill Friends' mission of the upkeep and enhancement of the community parks within Pine Township. In particular, a portion of the proceeds of this event is dedicated to projects and programs related to the Pine Community Center. Proceeds from past outings have helped Friends finance the purchase of a children's play structure near the soccer fields; bocce court; concession stand signage and assisted with the baseball batting cages in Pine Community Park.
Your contribution goes a long way towards providing recreational opportunities and developing and maintaining parklands in the Township of Pine. So, please join us for a round of golf in August every year with the presenting sponsor WesBanco Bank. Call the Pine Community Center 724-625-1636, Ext. 3 for further details.