News Flash

Township- News

Posted on: July 9, 2018

Did you know you can "Report a Concern" right from the website


All a resident has to do is set up an account, click on the "Report a Concern" button, find the category, then choose an item/s of concern.  There will be a form to fill out where residents can explain the concern and/or attach a picture.  When the form is submitted it will go to the Department Head and the Township will research the concern and begin the process of addressing the concern that has been reported.

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in Township- News